This Week’s Common Homeroom: Big and Little Sister Get to Know You Questionnaire

Last week’s CHR was a huge hit! Big and Little Sisters got together to answer (and debate) some…controversial questions. (See the list of questions below.) Everyone had a lot of fun debating the questions and seeing what their big sisters’ responses were. Tvesha Patel ’27 said: “Yes! It was AMAZING! I loved all the questions, especially the one about my biggest pet peeve!” She added, “I think that the funniest answers that I have heard is when my classmate Avery said that her biggest pet peeve was that she HAD to have the door to her room closed.” Liesl-Ann Vaz ‘25 said: “My favorite question was ‘What is your favorite and most effective way to waste time?’ It was really fun to talk about.” Another common occurrence was Big and Little Sisters having the same answer. A student, who asked to remain anonymous, said: “True Confessions was fun. One of my big sisters and I had the same song!” Overall, it was a very interesting CHR. Thanks to the Student Government Exec Team for putting it together! 

List of Questions:

What word do you always spell wrong?

If you could remove one month from the year, which one would you choose and why?

What is one conspiracy theory that a small part of you genuinely believes?

When is an acceptable time to listen to Christmas music? 

What is your perfect dinner?

What is a movie sequel that’s better than the original?

Would you rather be the best person on the worst team or the worst person on the best team?

Favorite genre of movies and why?

What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?

What is one sport that you will never understand how to play?

How different was your life one year ago?

What celebrity should start a YouTube channel and why?

What is your biggest pet peeve and why?

What is something that people are obsessed with that you don’t understand the point of?

Netflix or YouTube? Why?

Are you a nap person? Why or why not? 

What songs and movies will be considered “oldies but goodies” in 30 years?

What is your favorite and most effective way to waste time?

True Confessions: What song would you be embarrassed to admit that you know every word to?

Amelia White ‘25, Middle School Editor

25awhite@montroseschool.org